Accessibility is a human right and as such needs a global effort to advance. To understand the needs of disabled and older users worldwide and to promote the awareness about already existing accessibility solutions, the MWF builds connections with partners around the world. One of these partners is Associazione Luca Coscioni who shares with us their mission in Italy.
- Can you quickly present Associazione Luca Coscioni and explain your mission?
- What would you like to achieve for people with disabilities in the short- to long-run?
- Which are the major stumbling blocks on the road there?
- If you had one wish free to policy makers and to the disability community, what would you ask of them?
- Are there any actions that your association makes available on the digital level?